Privacy and TTDSG settings
To exercise the right of objection and/or withdrawal you can call up and change your personal settings at any time through the consent banner.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below you will find information about the collection of personal data during use of our website. Personal data is any data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, usage behaviour.
2. The processing of your personal data will always comply with the provisions of the EU GDPR, and all other relevant data protection provisions. The legal bases for the data processing derive, in particular, from Art. 6 EU GDPR and in Germany in the online sphere especially from the TTDSG [Telecommunications Telemedia Data Protection Act]).
3. The responsible party under Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email:(see our Legal Company Notice). You can contact our data protection commissioner at: Herrn René Pflittner, Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim or .
4. When you make contact with us via email or a contact form, we will save the data you communicate to us (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) so that we can answer your questions. We delete data generated in this regard after it is no longer required or limit its processing if there are legal retention obligations.
5. If we make use of commissioned service providers for specific functions on our website or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we inform you about the details of these particular processes below. In doing so we also cite the defined storage period criteria.
§ 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to any personal data concerning you:
2. You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a data protection oversight authority.
Rights of objection
In connection with rights of objection, please note the following:
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to this data processing at any time without providing any reasons. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with direct advertising.
If you object to processing for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes. The objection is free of charge and can be made without formalities, if possible to:
In the event that we process your data to protect legitimate interests, you may object to this processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons, deemed worthy of protection, for the processing, which take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or when the processing is performed to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When the website is being used for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register or transmit any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which for technical reasons we require to be able to show our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1(1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]):
2. In addition to the data mentioned previously, cookies will be saved on your computer during use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in a categorised form by the browser you use. The site that sets the cookie (in this case us) gets specific information from it. Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet presentation as a whole more user-friendly and more efficient.
This website uses so-called cookies. They are used to make our website more user-friendly, efficient and secure. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your end device and are stored by your browser (locally). Cookies contain only pseudonymous, and for the most part even anonymous, data. Some cookies remain for the duration of a browser session (so-called session cookies), other are stored for the long term (so-called persistent cookies, e.g. consent settings). The latter are deleted automatically after the indicated time in each case (generally 6 months). As well as our own cookies, some cookies controlled by third parties are used. These cookies use the information contained in the cookies to, for example, show content to you or record pages you have visited.
On the grounds of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU GDPR) we place technically necessary cookies that are absolutely required to operate the website and ensure its functional capability. Furthermore, without your consent, we place cookies whose sole purpose is the storage of or access to information stored in the end device for the transfer of messages or when they are absolutely necessary to provide the service you have expressly requested, § 25 para. 2 TTDSG.
With your consent, other cookies are used that enable us or third parties to analyse how our services are used. This allows us to create content that meets the needs of our users. In addition, cookies make it possible for us to measure the effectiveness of a specific advertisement and to arrange for its placement according to users' topical interests. The legal basis for this is your express consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a EU GDPR, § 25 para. 1 TTDSG [Telecommunications Telemedia Data Protection Act]).
You can withdraw your consent with future effect and change the cookie settings at any time through our consent banner. Note that changes must be made separately for every end device.
If you maintain accounts with third-party service providers used by us and are logged in there, your data may be linked with the account in question. You can prevent such an association being made by not issuing, or withdrawing, your consent to the cookies concerned, or logging out of the respective third-party service providers in advance.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can also deactivate, restrict or delete cookies manually through the settings in your browser or use software to do so. If you disable cookie placement, comprehensive use of our website is not possible or only possible with restrictions.
§ 4 Consent Management
UserCentrics processes your personal data to record your decision about the authorisation of cookies and tools as well as the display of pop-ups by User Centrics and to store this for the next time you visit our website. This includes the corresponding cookie with your (consent) decision as well as additional usage data, e.g. IP address, domain names, query time, server data (e.g. data transfer types, server status, etc.), country, browser and operating system.
You can find additional information and UserCentrics' privacy declaration at: https://usercentrics.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/
§ 5 Additional functions and offers on our website
1. Alongside the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may make use of if you are interested. For this purpose you generally need to indicate personal data that we use for the performance of the particular service and for which the previously cited data processing principles apply.
2. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these service providers with care. They are bound to our instructions and monitored regularly. Contracts prescribed by data protection law have been concluded with the service providers used.
3. In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts are concluded or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information when entering your personal data or below the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
§ 6 Contact via contact form
1. When you make contact with us via our contact form, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling your contact inquiry.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data via our contact form is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
3. As soon as you have contacted us via the contact form, the data you have indicated and the contact inquiry will automatically be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System").
4. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case when the particular conversation with you is over and the matter has been conclusively cleared up. If your contact with us via our contact form results in a contractual relationship with us, we save the data you have provided until the contractual relationship has ended and no claims arising on this basis can be asserted anymore. In the case of any legal archiving obligations, the data is deleted once the retention duties per commercial and tax law (AO, HGB) have expired.
5. If you contact us by email, we will process the data you have transmitted in order to process your specific request. Even in this case, the above sections apply accordingly.
§ 7 Tracking and analysis services Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics tracking tool from Google Ireland Limited on our website. Thus, your interactions with our website as a user will be recorded and evaluated systematically.
As a result, the following data of yours will be stored:
• The first three bytes of your IP address
• A Google Analytics ID assigned to you
• The accessed website
• The referrer (the website from which you came to the accessed website)
• The additional sub-pages accessed
• The time spent on the website
• The frequency of accessing the website
• Browser type used
• Language settings used
• Device and operating system used
Google processes and stores your data in the USA. Compliance with the European data protection level for data transfer and processing in third countries is ensured through appropriate contractual controls and guarantees. Data processing or storage in third countries can also take place on the basis of your consent (Art. 49 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). This will be pointed out to you separately when your consent is sought, along with the possibility of withdrawing your consent.
Your personal data will be processed based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. You can revoke your consent at any time by interacting with the privacy button. The purpose of processing your personal data by the Google Analytics service is to analyse the interaction of our website visitors with our website. By evaluating the data obtained here, we can optimise our offer and increase user-friendliness. We delete or anonymise the data collected by Google Analytics as soon as it is no longer required for our purposes. This is the case after 14 days at the latest.
Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data is recorded. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided that they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
We use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google") on our website. To ensure data protection, Google Maps is deactivated when you enter this website for the first time. This prevents your data from being transferred to Google the first time you
enter the site. A direct connection to the Google servers is only established if you activate Google Maps yourself (consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, § 25 para. 1 TTDSG). You can revoke your consent at any time by interacting with the privacy button. After activation, Google Maps will save your IP address. This is then generally sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. You can find more information on handling user data
Google Ads Conversion-Tracking
We use the online advertising programme "Google Ads" and in the scope of this, Conversion Tracking (visit action evaluation). The Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If your general place of residence is in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the company responsible for your data.
Please note that this service may transfer data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area and to a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection. If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data may be processed by US authorities for control and monitoring purposes without you potentially having any appeal options. However, we take the possible and necessary measures under data protection law in accordance with Art. 44 et seq. EU-DS-GVO to establish the level of data protection in the third country.
The information obtained with the help of the Conversion Cookie is used to create Conversion Statistics. In doing so, this informs us of the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and were redirected to a page tagged with a Conversion Tracking Tag. When you click on an ad placed by Google, cookies for Conversion Tracking are stored on your computer. These cookies have a limited validity, contain personal data, but however, are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and ourselves are able to recognise that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to this page. Each Google Ads client receives a different cookie.
The cookies are stored for 12 months and then deleted.
The processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a EU-DS-GVO, § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG.
You can revoke your consent for the future at any time. For this purpose, simply open our Consent Banner and deselect the relevant cookie(s). Please note that the change in the Consent Banner settings must be made individually for each end device.
LinkedIn Pixel / LinkedIn Insight Tag
On the basis of your consent, we use "LinkedIn Pixel" of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a EU-DS-GVO, § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG.
In the event of consent being granted, personalised advertisements on LinkedIn may be played to visitors to this website. Moreover, there is a possibility to create reports on the performance of the advertisements as well as information on website interaction. For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight Pixel is integrated on this website, which establishes a connection to the LinkedIn server. If you visit this website and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time, the visit data of our website can be assigned to your LinkedIn account.
This procedure is used to evaluate the effectiveness of LinkedIn ads for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimise future advertising measures. We can operate a so-called Retargeting via the Insight Pixel. This means that we receive information on whether our advertising is effective and meets the interest of users. In this way, we are able to display targeted advertising outside of our own website without personally identifying you as a website visitor. We do not evaluate the surfing behaviour of individual users.
We do not have any influence on the storage and processing of the data by LinkedIn itself. LinkedIn uses the data for its own advertising purposes.
Moreover, the LinkedIn Insight Pixel also collects the following data from the use of our website: IP address, device information, browser information, timestamp, referrer URL. As a result, this provides LinkedIn with the opportunity to assign your data to a specific profile and to insert suitable advertising measures there.
When collecting data, we rely on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a EU-DS-GVO§ 25 Para. 1 TTDSG, for the corresponding data processing.
You can revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. For this purpose, simply open our Consent Banner and deselect the relevant consent. Please note that the change in the Consent Banner settings must be made individually for each end device.
If you withdraw your consent, your data will no longer be used for this purpose and will be deleted, provided that there are no statutory retention periods to the contrary. Without revocation, the storage period of the data is 180 days. Then the data is deleted automatically.
In some cases, LinkedIn also processes data in third countries outside the EU/EEA, such as the USA. Respective contractual regulations and guarantees ensure compliance with the European level of data protection for data transfer and processing in third countries. Data processing or storage in third countries can also take place on the basis of your consent (Art. 49 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). This will be pointed out to you separately when obtaining your consent, along with the possibility of withdrawing your consent.
To prevent the data from being linked to your LinkedIn account - even if you have given your consent - you must log out of your LinkedIn account before accessing our pages marked with LinkedIn. Please note that this must be carried out separately for each end device. If you have any questions about the processing of your data by LinkedIn, please contact LinkedIn directly.
If you are logged in to LinkedIn, you can also deactivate the data collection at any time using the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/enhanced-advertising
For more information about privacy at LinkedIn, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
This website uses the so-called "Meta Pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Meta Platforms Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter also "Facebook").
The data processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a EU-DS-GVO, as far as cookies are also used § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG.
You can revoke your consent for the future at any time. For this purpose, simply open our Consent Banner and deselect the corresponding settings. Please note that the change in the Consent Banner settings must be made individually for each end device.
Meta Platforms Inc. may transfer personal data to the USA. Respective contractual regulations and guarantees ensure compliance with the European level of data protection for data transfer and processing in third countries. Data processing or storage in third countries can also take place on the basis of your consent (Art. 49 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). This will be pointed out to you separately when obtaining your consent, along with the possibility of withdrawing your consent.
Using Meta Pixel, it is possible for Facebook to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook Ads"). Accordingly, we use Meta Pixel to display the Facebook Ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offers or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook. Using Facebook Pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook Ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and do not have a harassing effect. A cookie may be stored on the computer of the user for these purposes. Meta Pixel can be used to track user behaviour across multiple pages after a Facebook Ad has been viewed or clicked on. In this context, we also use so-called Cross-Device Tracking, which enables cross-device processing of visitor data for marketing purposes.
This procedure is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook Ads for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimise future advertising measures.
Usage Data, Location Data, Meta and Communication Data (e.g. IP addresses and device information) are collected.
§ 8 Newsletter (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DS-GVO; § 25 Para. 1 TTDSG)
You can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. The e-mail address and your name provided when registering for the newsletter will be used for sending the personalised newsletter.
In doing so, the principle of data minimisation and data avoidance is observed, as only the e-mail address (or name in the case of personalised newsletters) is marked as a mandatory field. For reasons of technical necessity and for legal protection, your IP address is also processed when you order the newsletter.
We use the so-called Double Opt-In procedure for sending newsletters by e-mail. This means that you will only receive advertising by e-mail if you have previously expressly confirmed that you want us to activate the newsletter service. This is carried out by sending you a notification e-mail and asking you to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter at that e-mail address by clicking on a link contained in that e-mail.
Naturally you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter and therefore revoke your consent. Moreover, it is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly via our website.
We use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud Tool for Marketing from the provider Microsoft ( Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland) to carry out marketing campaigns, for analysis purposes and to target customers and potential customers.
§ 9 Download of Flexperte software
Our design software Flexperte is offered for download on our website. To download the software, you must fill in our Flexperte form. Enter your contact data in this form. We will save this data to make the download possible for you. After ordering via the Flexperte form, you will receive an email at the email address you have indicated. This email contains a link that takes you directly to the download of the Flexperte software when you click on it. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 1 Para.1 lit. b) GDPR. We use your details for commercial purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes during the ordering process (The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR). This consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 10 Data processing via our social media pages
On our website you will find links to the social media services of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Xing. You can recognize links to the websites of the social media services by the respective company logo. If you follow these links, you will reach the corporate website of Witzenmann GmbH at the respective social media service. When you click on a link to a social media service, a connection to the servers of the social media service is established. This transmits to the social media service server that you have visited our website. In addition, further data is transmitted to the provider of the social media service.
These are for example:
§ 11 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
1. If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. A revocation of this type affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you have indicated it to us.
2. If the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection against the processing. This is particularly the case when the processing is not necessary for fulfillment of a contract with you, which in each case will be shown by us in the particular description of the function. When such an objection is expressed, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we are doing. If a justified objection is made, we examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you the compelling legitimate grounds on which we shall continue the processing.
3. Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact information below: Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email: .
§ 12 Links to other providers
Our website also contains - clearly recognisable - links to the websites of other companies. If there are links to websites of other providers, we have no influence on their contents. Therefore, no guarantee or liability can be assumed for this content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of these pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations and recognisable legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time when the link was created. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without specific evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of infringements, such links will be removed immediately.